5.10.2005

Archive of Readings

Hello, This blog contains an archive of my readings and thoughts for an Introduction to Instructional Technology Class. I will not be updating this blog again, but will leave it online as an archive of my writings. These writings and materials are presented as an archive of graduate level work in the Instructional Design & Development program at UGA (Studio 2) in 2005, which was meant to be a second Master's Degree. Due to health issues, I did not finish that program. Materials for my work in IDD program include my project journals, documents and links to projects (hosted elsewhere) for Studio 1 (project: Spiralism, a CSS/flash based online exhibit) , Studio 2 (project: SPARC, CSS/standards; interviews with artists on creativity), and Introduction to Instructional Technology (readings, presentations).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home